GRAHAM HILL EYECARE - OPTOMETRISTS AND EYECARE SERVICES
Providing Excellent Vision Care for over 50 years
Professional eye examinations Bulk Billed* More Info
*Specialty services may attract a private fee and can be discussed during your bulk billed examination
GRAHAM HILL COMMENCED PRACTICE IN SHEPPARTON IN 1965. FOR 50 YEARS WE HAVE CONTINUOUSLY GROWN BY PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY EYECARE SERVICES TO THE PEOPLE OF THE SHEPPARTON REGION.
With 7 Optometrists on staff with specialty interests and 7 assistants we utilise the latest equipment, technology and knowledge to provide exceptional eye care service to the region. In addition to this we proudly display the greatest range of eyewear in the region including high fashion, sports glasses, budget glasses, childrens glasses, safety glasses and sunglasses.
The eye examination
Here’s what to expect when you arrive for a comprehensive eye test at Graham Hill Eyecare
Amazing range of glasses, prescription lenses tailored to your situation and a professional service department
Early treatment of conditions such as weak vision in one eye is critical to ensure normal visual development for children.
Whether you have a painful eye or a broken pair of glasses - we’ll ensure to see you on the day of your emergency.
The Graham Hill dry eye clinic, myopia control, early disease detection and much more.
We can determine if you are likely to be a successful contact lens wearer and what type of lenses will suit you best.
"Our mission is to provide excellence in eyecare services to the Goulburn Valley"
- the Goulburn Valleys most experienced eyecare team
- owned and operated by locals supporting the community for over 50 years
- the Goulburn Valley’s most impressive range of quality eyewear and sunglasses
- same day appointments always available for painful eyes and broken glasses
- expertise in kids vision, contact lenses, eye disease management, pilot’s vision and more
- free onsite parking
- on site laboratory for fast and effective adjustments and repairs
- latest technology in disease detection and quality spectacle lenses