We stay on top of the latest advances in spectacle lens technology so that we can deliver modern lenses with a range of benefits. This includes:
- Thinner, lighter and flatter lenses
- Anti-reflective coatings to reduce reflections and improve night vision
- Blue coatings to reduce eye fatigue caused by computer screens
- New photochromatic/transitions technology that changes colour faster
- Improved surface technology to increase the clear zones in multifocal glasses
It also means we can offer a range of lens design options to meet an array of needs.
Our available lenses include:
Single focus lenses – designed to have only one prescriptive power throughout the whole lens. They can be used in general viewing, distance-only or near-only glasses, depending on your visual requirements.
Extended reading glasses – these have a partially graduated design which varies in strength a small degree from the upper to the lower part of the lens. These are often useful for children and high-volume computer users.
Bifocal lenses – the original design combining both a distance and near power into the same lens. They have a visible reading segment and are now used less commonly than multifocal lenses.
Multifocal lenses – currently the lens design of choice for the majority of people who require separate distance and reading strength. Our Australian manufacturer of multifocal lenses uses the pinnacle of German engineering to provide lenses with the greatest clear zones available.