Our business commenced in 1935 when Alan Turner FVOA moved to Shepparton as an Optician at FC Johns Jewellers in Wyndham Street. In 1945 he moved to his own premises at 254 Wyndham Street and was joined by Graham Hill in 1965, who had just graduated from Melbourne University.
The philosophy of service and quality saw the business grow rapidly and we moved to our current address at 98 Maude Street 25 years ago.
A staff of 7 Optometrists with specialty interests and 7 assistants utilise the latest equipment, technology and knowledge to provide exceptional eye care service to the region.
The practice has a strong commitment to public and community health and has been instrumental in establishing the original eye out patients clinic, the low vision centre at Baringa, the provision of low cost eye care to rural Victorians and the eye clinic at the Rumbalara Medical Centre.
Our optometric staff are involved in teaching and serve on many community committees.
The practice is accredited by the Optometric Association of Australia and aims to be a centre of excellence and leader in the delivery of eye care.